It is Ardmore Power Logistics, LLC.'s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our apps, our website, http://www.ardmorelogistics.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only request personal data when needed to provide you access to Ardmore’s technology solutions both online as well as through mobile devices. We collect and store personal data relating to login credentials, mobile device location data, username and password information by fair and lawful means and with your cooperation, knowledge and consent.
When you access Ardmore’s technology solutions, data is automatically generated and collected. Example data includes mobile device location, date and time of system interactions, uploaded digital media and adding or editing of data through system interactions. Such data is stored on our internal servers and may be encrypted or as clear text. Derivative Data is used to provide system functionality and services exclusively to contract vendors and clients.
We may collect data detailed above in two different ways:
(1) When you voluntarily provide us with personal or professional information on initial system registration or application installation. Our technology staff will create an account granting you access to Ardmore technology solutions for the purpose of transacting with Ardmore Power Logistics.
(2) When you access our solutions as you interact with Ardmore people and services. We may use technology solutions and tracking features to collect specific time and place information. This may include your IP address or account identification numbers, longitude and latitude and date/time information.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to provide:
- Access to Ardmore's online and mobile technology solutions
- Clients with who, when and where services were used and for what purpose
- Transactional data to support system features and capabilities
- Technical Support for Ardmore’s technology solutions
Shared Data and Third Parties
Other than the limited data provided to clients exclusively through Ardmore’s technology solutions, data collected (personal or derivative) will not be shared, sold or leased to any third party, advertising network or other non contracted business entity.
Personal data is retained as long as you interact with system resources and may be stored for up to 2 years (48 months) from the last login or account activity. You may request immediate personal data deletion at anytime or upon system access deactivation. To request immediate deletion, please contact Technical Support at 1-877-ARDMORE (273-6673).
Your privacy is important to us. It is Ardmore Power Logistics, LLC.'s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our apps, our website, http://www.ardmorelogistics.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law, or with appropriate layers of anonymity.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 15 April 2019.